Post – Lightening Treatment
Lightening hair can be hard on the hair strands. Lighteners (bleach)can make the hair dry, brittle, frizzy, and prone to breakage. However, as a hairstylist, if you take the proper steps, you can maintain your clients’ hair healthy and hydrated. After a lightning process we recommend to help your clients’ hair recover moisture by using a cocktail of the following products:
- Mix Hi-Moisturizing Treatment + TRI (Phase A ½ oz. + Phase B 1 oz)
- Leave on for 15 – 20 Minutes and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
**Remember to use the correct formula for your lightener and toner in order to avoid chemical damage.
When using Tec Italy:
Lightener: (Luminous Blech): 1 ounce of product to 3 ounces of peroxide
Color: 1 ounce of color to 1 ½ ounce of peroxide
Tips: You can provide your clients to maintain their new lighter look:
- Avoid Hot Water: Use lukewarm or cool water instead, to help the cuticles and lock the color.
- Stay Away From Too Much Heat: Lower the heat setting on your styling tools to avoid creating breakage.
- Steer Clear of Too Much Sun: Use products that contain UV protectants.
- Don’t Wash Your Hair (At First): Wait a few days after a lightening process to wash your hair to maintain the cuticle close.
- Avoid Chlorine: It will affect your hair color.
Learn more about the products used in this treatment: Click here TRI:
Phase A: Formula developed with the protein complex TRICONE, a complex that helps strengthen the hair. It helps improve elasticity in the hair strand and minimize its breakage. It contains TRICEL-R complex that protects the hair against UV rays.
Phase B: Formula developed with the botanical complex TRICOERBA, which provides moisture, shine, and softness. It helps protect the hair strand from free radicals and other environmental factors. It contains TRICEL-R complex to protect the hair from UV rays.
Hi Moisturizing Treatment: Deep moisturizing hair mask. Its formula enriched with natural compounds based on sugar cane oligosaccharides, honey, aloe vera, and cupuaçu oil deeply moisturizes each hair strand giving it back its silkiness, moisture, and shine.
For more information about the products recommended in this treatment, visit our website www.tecitalyny.com and search each product by category and name.
*Disclaimer: The recommended treatment is intended for professional use only!